Friday, October 13, 2006

Yay!

Cousin Janice is visiting, it's the weekend, I'm going to make money by working tonight and then I'm going to have fun watching the last of the made-in-48 hours films! Perhaps a donut run will even ensue. My mom sent me scrapbook paper so I have oodles and oodles, and I have pencils that say my name on them in case I forget. Mom must remember that my memory's not so hot.
Well I have no idea what this font will look like but hopefully I'll like it and you guys can read it.
Today in Science class, our teacher lit a piece of paper towel on fire, dropped it in a jar, and let a water balloon sink into the jar. It was cool. You should all try this at home. One of the best things about it was that it smelled like fire - mmmm! Miss that smell when we don't get candles in our rooms.
Oh, I made a gymnastics routine. Now I just have to actually try doing it. Practice practice practice!! And next week is the end of first semester classes - crazy that we've gotten so far so quickly.
Hope this was colorful enough for y'all.

4 comments:

ShellFish said...

Well here I am. Posting a comment on my own blog. My roommate (Cassie) told me to but then she mentioned the fact that if I did, I might look self-absorbed. So maybe I shouldn't actually post this. Oh well. Think what you will.

Anonymous said...

:-)
Since when has that ever stopped you??

James said...

well i will post just so that you have people other than yourself posting

Anonymous said...

i have posted comments on my own blog...usually in response to someone else's comment/question though.