So this morning I went for a walk for 20 min in shorts and a t-shirt and didn't get cold. This afternoon I biked to Kinsey in pants and sweatshirt and wished for gloves. Brr. Good strong wind inspired me to write a poem but alas and alack my creative thoughts are being smushed by the pressure to study pages of info which I likely will not remember in several years when I need it. And the whole world suffers b/c rather than my becoming a fabulous poet I am wasting my time reading pages of notes. Ach vell. such is life and life shall go on. Perhaps I will even write my poem down somewhere if I remember it. oh ya, 63 ish when i walked and 36 ish when I biked today. Good wind chill factor hurled leaves into our faces with incredible sting. Fabulous day. Well i'm not getting much studying done for this test. I'm working til 10:30, have a cousin date then and will go to bed shortly after so I should study...after I check to see if any of you folks have updated your blogs.
Love to all.
michelle
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Shelster, I really need to come and get that chocolate from you sometime, it sounds so wonderful. Maybe tomorrow...oh, but I am working tomorrow night. Hmm, we will have to see. Well, I really need to get to bed, that History of Psychology and Worldview test really wiped me out (ok, just writing the name of the class is exhausting!!
Love ya girl
what? Chocolate? Yummy! Umm, Michelle? You think 63 is warm? Yeesh girl, that is cold in my world now. I'm glad you get some weather variance - that is always interesting! Love you shellfish
~algaefish
Post a Comment