This weekend was crazy but amazing! My wonderful cousin Janice was / is here (leaving tomorrow morning at 6am) so I got to see her - I can't believe how good it was. Tonight I went to Price is Trite (Dordty version of Price is Right) Most everyone dresses up - there were people dressed like loofas, 60's, a plug and outlet (who lit up a jack-o-lantern), and many more. Jason and I dressed up as a pair - I was Peace (hippy) and he was Quiet (mime) - get it - Peace and Quiet?? Hahaha. It was so fun. Hopefully pics turn out. After that, a bunch of us (20ish) went out to Le Mars to eat icecream at Blue Bunny. Jan and her friend ordered a goliath - 6 scoops of ice cream but considering their size it's more like 10 scoops of icecream - no they did not finish it but they got about half way and it was finished by the table next to us.
So now I'm tired and am going to bed. I'm looking forward to tomorrow - church. It's been a tiring, long week. But I am so thankful to God for giving me another week.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment