21 years ago...never mind.
Okay, here is my first posting on my second blog (the other one I deleted 5 minutes after I started it up). It is snowing here in the NorthWest corner of IA. I passed on this information with great excitement to someone in this here library and she looked outside and said she didn't believe me. So I told her that if she went outside and stood really still and stared at something dark, she would see snow. She said I needed help, that the snow was all in my head. When I told her of three witness I knew, she said they were in my head too. Alas, perhaps I have gone mad. But I can give you contact info for those witnesses...really!!
Anyway, today is my busy day that was made less busy by a half hour class, a half our meeting, and no softball (from the snow that obviously exists). So my next engagement is teaching a lesson on the food pyramid in a 2nd grade class. Should be fun!
Tonight I'm cooking dinner - 1/2 the ingredients in the recipe are not in our kitchen. I will use the substitution method and elimination method. Hope it works! Aah, here comes the work rush - the 1/4 of my shift in which I am actually paid to work rather than paid to sit or post on my blog.
Well that's enough for now. Let me know if you visited me.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I visited. I commented. It is odd to imagine snow right now. Today's high was supposed to be 89 or 90. I love snow, but I also really like this weather.
Lovely blog, Shellshell!
From your sister who wears capris, sandals, and sunglasses almost every day :)
PS you should allow anonymous comments!
Hurray, you've come over to the dark side:). I can't believe it's snowing there!!! It's going to be 80 here today. Almost competing with Phoenix! Almost.
Love ya!!!
Hiya kiddo,
I like your new blog. Maybe someday I will get around to helping you set up your blog settings. Congrats on joining the rest of us who have already started posting information that most of the world doesn't care about. You now join the millions of people out there who feel the need to tell everyone else everything they never wanted to know!
Wow - how exciting and happy to come see my blog and people commented on it! Yay - I love you all!
TIRES!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. I haven't seen you all day! What am I going to do? I guess I will see you in a few hours!
Substitution and elimination....that really made me laugh.
Post a Comment