Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Finally some pictures!



Sorry, I don't have any more pictures down here right now. And I totally forgot about my blog since my last post. But here is Jason's and my first picture as an engaged couple. (Or maybe our second) And this is 5 of us 6 student teachers trying hot tamales - one of our first 'cultural experiences' at the flea market. (Stacey, me, Kristina, Lessa, Bob Ippel, Kim).
I don't think I'm allowed to put up pics of my kids but they're so cute! I love them all and WOW is 1st grade different from 6th!

7 comments:

Lynnea Vis said...

Glad you are loving your kids! So how did being the full time teacher go? I am sooooo excited to see you in a month! I love you and am praying for you.

Teresa said...

great to hear from you!! We're loving your computer. :) But wish you were here with it.

NWPopje said...

Yum, tamales! My tummy is rumbling:).

ShellFish said...

Aww, so sweet Teresa :) Glad you're enjoying it. What's your picture from?

Anonymous said...

did you like the tamales? I prefer enchiladas. I can't wait to see pics of your kids

ShellFish said...

Tamales were ok. Just too hot for me. I like enchiladas ... well especially Kirbee's b/c they're not too spicy!

Lynnea Vis said...

Ok, you really need to update this, but please do your school work first...you are almost there! Graduation Day is just over a week away! Wow I use to many exclamation marks.