
Janice visited on parent's weekend and we had a lot of fun. (this was actually before the chin incident) She came to some of my classes and even helped in tutoring at the local elementary school. I enjoyed having her around and being able to chat with her and introduce her to people around here. What a sweet friend I have!

We had a surprise bridal shower for Kirbee and followed this with star gazing at Sara's house. It was cold but amazing to see those constellations so clearly and some shooting stars.

For Thanksgiving I went with some girls (one being Maria Elenbaas) to the Elenbaas'. Jason also came down from Sunnyside so we met part way. It was cold but I really enjoyed my time there. I was re-introduced to some relatives and we played games, ate yummy food, went to the store and Jason and I even ran away into town a couple times.

Kirbee's Sr. recital was this past Friday and she played beautifully and looked beautiful. All us roommates dressed up and took a nice roommate picture. It was a great time and her parents and sister came out for it too.
Soon it will be Christmas! I'm excited to go home

4 comments:
I love seeing the pictures of what has been happening. I mean I knew what was happening, but seeing it is awesome. Can't wait to see you soon.
I'm looking forward to seeing you soon too :-)
ditto that
and i like your roommy pic
and i'm glad you changed your blog theme colors to Christmas colors
and i love you lots
i like the new look of your blog! and i like hearing about your life again! hope you're having a fantastic christmas break and see you soon in my quadrant of the U.S.!!!! (let me know when you get in -- I'm flying back on the 4th)
Post a Comment