So I have my first ever stitches. And I have 7 of them. I'm pretty excited about it all. Silly me, I tried to eat ceral afterward but it was too hard and big. (Wheaties). So I left for an hour and got prescription, visited my dear Aunt Florence, and bought some yogurt and applesauce. I came back and my cereal had sucked up all the milk. It was perfect! Needless to say it's been an interesting day and I didn't go to any classes. (Besides the first 3 minutes of skating)
And the rest of my life - I am now in the 2nd half of my last semester of classes here. I'm enjoying myself and I lost 2 classes and midterm so I'm slightly less busy. Mondays and Wednesdays I have class and go to elementary school for practicum, Tuesdays and Thursdays I have class and go the public school to tutor for 1.5 hours. Good experience but sometimes it's tough!
2 weeks ago was parent's weekend and my friend came to visit from home! It was so fun to have her around. We went to the play, ice cream social, relatives (on both sides), and observatory. She also helped with tutoring and teaching sunday school. I loved being able to walk around with her and talk a lot. I missed her right away. But am extremely grateful for friends like her.
Anyway that's an update on my life right now. I'm still plugging away at the last of my classes and I am truly enjoying myself and will miss this life.
Thanks for visiting my blog though it's been so long since I've updated!
Take care!

4 comments:
OK, so how exactly did you manage to need 7 stitches?!
Oh, I guess I didn't really explain that eh? Well I was skating backwards (very slowly!) and so I was leaning slightly forwards and ended up falling forwards on landing on my chin and knees. Ouch. I wouldn't reccomend it!
Would this be inline skating? I tell ya, nothing good comes out of that:)! Seven stitches is a lot for a chin! Hope you heal quickly.
it was probably underlined because you made it a link (if you click it - you see the picture). Did you do that by accident or on purpose? I'm glad you updated your blog.
I have an owie too, but mine is smaller than yours.
Post a Comment