Hi all! I'm back at Dordt and it's lovely weather today. I just finished making and having pizza with my relatives yum! The other day it got down to 37'F and today it's around 77'F I think. Sweet!
So I'm moved into Southview - the sweet a/c big apartments and I'm really enjoying myself. I'm taking classes that are fun and really good. For instance, I'm in Drawing just for fun so I have to do 1-2 sketches a week outside of class assignments. I'm also in Teaching Art so I get to practice being creative.
I went to the first ever Dordt football game - I missed the beginning b/c I was working and the end b/c I wanted to go home and talk to someone. It was a pretty good game though and I enjoyed going to it. On Friday night I went for a walk with one of my roommates and we got orange cream milkshakes which are amazing! Then we had an exciting run in with a cat in a garbage can (let's just say Heidi jumped back a couple feet and I fell back and down a couple feet:)
It's been wonderful to be back at my church here and I started teaching first grade Sunday school last week - the kids are really cute and I'm enjoying the challenge of it so far. The weather has also been nice enough for me to bike to school for my practicum which I'm also enjoying (2nd grade) - who doesn't enjoy playing with glue and glitter?
Anyway - I posted! Sorry it's been so long. Thanks for visiting :)
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You didn't say who won the football game!!! Glad to see you are back in the blogosphere:).
not Dordt :(
Post a Comment