Oh yah, I also went on the All-campus Retreat this Fall - about 24 hours away from campus and it's amazingly good fun and great chapels. Amazingrace was our theme for the year and I was a small group leader and runner of one of the stations in the team race. So this is a picture of Kirbee, Laura and I after the race was over - yes, it's flour.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Retreat :)
Oh yah, I also went on the All-campus Retreat this Fall - about 24 hours away from campus and it's amazingly good fun and great chapels. Amazingrace was our theme for the year and I was a small group leader and runner of one of the stations in the team race. So this is a picture of Kirbee, Laura and I after the race was over - yes, it's flour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Shellster! You and Kirbee look very cute covered in flour. It makes me want to come and give you a hug!
Michelle! I am now a blogger! And that is a great picture, I must say:)
I wish I could have gone to retreat,I would have loved to hear Aaron B speak. I miss Dordt. I miss you. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment