Yes this class was amazing! This is our last day of class (insert sad face) and our instructor got snowed in at home so we couldn't even step. Sad. We miss it. Oh, and I have muscles in my arms right now. :-O If you want to see them before they disappear, come on over before March 15 and I'll show you ;-)
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Step Aerobics!!
Yes this class was amazing! This is our last day of class (insert sad face) and our instructor got snowed in at home so we couldn't even step. Sad. We miss it. Oh, and I have muscles in my arms right now. :-O If you want to see them before they disappear, come on over before March 15 and I'll show you ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's sooo funny! I did step aerobics when I was at Dordt too. I used to laugh at people who did that... It's harder than it looks! We called our instructor a Step Nazi...which, in retrospect, probably wasn't very nice. Good times!
michelle you need to change the link to my blog, my blog is now at hoserfish2.blogspot.com
i saw the muscles. they were for real. very impressive.
Post a Comment