Today it is snowing! All that waiting and finally losing hope of any snow this year, we've gotten some! We have about 1 cm but it stuck and it snowed for several hours :)
Tonight I'm creating a Communications Handbook for an Educ. class - it's interesting information that I"m finding but right now - formating / putting together is monotonous. But it'll all be worth it right?
Our building had a Christmas party. Our RA made goodies (fudge, pig in a blanket, cheese and crackers, hot cider, hot chocolate, Christmas cookies etc) and each room had some so we got to visit people to get them. Quite fun. So since it was my night to cook and we eat at 6 normally (our party was 6-7) we decided to have leftovers - hence I had more homework time.
I also went for a walk in the snow - short but sweet. And today decided to go to the Christmas banquet (borrowing a dress from Kirbee likely). Hopefully we can get a nice size group of people to go to it with us - more fun. And I e-mailed back and forth with Cassie - rhymes. We've been rhyming words and phrases all afternoon - very good time for procrastination.
Ummm - I went to Michael W. Smith Christmastime concert in Sioux City on Friday - for free!!! (Sat in $70 seats!) Went to Huisman's Saturday and came back with goodies - yum! Went visiting people Sunday night...yup. Life is pretty much good. I am blessed beyond belief.
Now, I'm returning to my homework.
Sorry twas so long since I last posted!
Mic
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ooohohoh -- how was the concert me dear?
I am so jealous you got to go to a Michael concert. I have never been able to go to one.
Concert was lovely! The orchestra was amazing and I wish I could play the wooden flute / recorder as well as the one man did - wow! Seats were comfy too :)
Post a Comment