Wednesday, December 13, 2006

8 days!

Til I see my brother and sister - HOORAY! This is my official dead week. However it is neither dead in the sense of no homework, nor dead in the sense that my homework is killing me. In other words, I'm busy, but not too busy. I have to only write 3 things yet, I have an exam tomorrow in Advanced Expos (which will hopefully not be too difficult - probably not), a take-home for Consulataion & Collaboration, then only 2 in class exams next week. Rather nice eh?
Yesterday I went to a Sign Language Christmas party and All-Campus SAC party - both were fun and I left feeling too full of junk food but it was yummy! I enjoy all the Christmas food but I'm glad that I don't have any (or hardly any) in my apartment - it definitely helps. Actually tonight is our last meal together as a room in 2006. :-( We're trying to go through food so it doesn't sit here over break thus we're not buying more food and therefore there's not much food to pick from ;-)
I got mail today too! From my mom and dad - so exciting!!!
Ok, dinner will be soon (but that's just an excuse - really I'm just uninspired / not remembering what happened in my life recently). Tomorrow's the Christmas banquet - 'twill be fun.
How are you all doing? (You all being whoever actually knows my blog and visits it.)

2 comments:

NWPopje said...

I really have nothing important to say, other than HI! Have a fun banquet...I remember good times from the ones I went to. Now you have to leave a post on my blog:)....
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!