Hello visitors,
Thanks for the comment Rachel :) I am now posting b/c of you. So I updated my blog so I could stick those cool links on the side (look to the right and you can jump to people's blogs!!) and I think I must have accidently changed my password so I couldn't get in very well. Anyway I ended up changing my password so now I am happily writing again.
So last week was Valentine's day - hooray! I wore red socks with colorful hearts on them, a pink shirt, red sweater, and mailed some Valentine's. I also got valentine's. Just while I was working in the library I got a box of those candy hearts with writing on them (from the library staff), a bag of chocolates and other stuff from Mom (someone from church back home was in town), and AMAZING chocolate truffles, a note and hoody from Jason. Yup it was a good day.
This weekend I worked at a Kids carnival during Alumni weekend - I did the coloring table and the beanbag toss. I also got some homework done, and spent sometime with an 8 year old so I could get started on my case study.
Last week was also great b/c I got my bookorders! Thus, I now have 3 books on tape - well CD - some Max Lucado books and a few otehrs - happy am I :)
After a cold spell, we have warm weather finally. I'm loving it. Karlynn and I walked to church and Sunday school yesterday and it was so warm (33'F) that I took off my hat, gloves and coat - I love it when Spring is coming (though it is over a month away yet...). And today it's 39'F so Lynnea and I are walking to the grocery store together after class.
Speaking of class, I should be heading to mine soon. (Chorale). Normally I'm in Diagnosis and Remediation right now but the prof is evaluating Jason at student - teaching right now. Match that with Friday's Ed dept. meeting and I miss three classes this week - hopefully I can get some time in at the Christian School's reading room. (By the way I'm starting a practicum there this week).
Love to all and I'm off!
Michelle
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Shellster,
Thanks for walking to the grocery store with me, we will have to do it again sometime!
See you soon
Aww, that's me you mention:)! It sounds like you are doing awesome! Thanks for updating us all!
yah, thanks for the update. twas exciting to read. 30s is NOT warm...I want my gloves if it's in the 50s or lower 60s...guess who's becoming even wimpier than she used to be? (regarding temperature, that is!) What books did you get from your book order?
Post a Comment